Mom can’t do it…she’ll be too busy. A bridesmaid or two…no they’ll be getting hair done and hanging out with the bride. An aunt or cousin…maybe, but will they really do it how you envision? This is why a lot of brides are finding it necessary to hire a Day of Wedding Coordinator (DWC) for their wedding.
Having a Day of Wedding Coordinator offers invaluable assistance that every bride can benefit from. Whether you are planning a wedding that is big or small, casual or formal, the knowledge and assistance a Day of Wedding Coordinator can provide for you is well worth the cost.
If you decide to hire a DWC here some things to take into consideration:
- Have your timeline of the day for your DWC
- Give your DWC a detailed To-Do list for set-up of each venue
- Inform your DWC of every detail to make it what you envisioned
- Inform all your vendors that you have a DWC that day
- Inform all your vendors that they are to go to your DWC with any questions or needs
- Your DWC is going to make decisions on your behalf on the day of the wedding